Tuesday 24 July 2012

MY PHONE CASE

I thought id share this with you as its a phone case I made myself :) Ive seen sooo many people making and selling phone cases on twitter I thought id have a go myself :) Im aware theres glitter on the bows and a few parts where its not completely covered but this was straight after I made it so thats sorted :) I bought the case off ebay for less that £2 and the bows were about £2 and you got white, pink, baby pink and black, about 3 of each. Also the roses were multicoloured so I got black ones, blue ones, white ones, red ones etc for about the same price! I paid like £2-3 for a bag of 20g glitter and just threw it all together with some gem glue. Everything off ebay, I love ebay! And my nails I just painted with clean varnish and scattered glitter over them , at first they felt rough and horrible but I sprayed them with hairspray and the problem went, it also helped stick it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment